Regents Bank Online Banking Services
For the businessperson on the go, Online Banking Services from Regents Bank offers safety, secure and convenience for our business banking clients. You have complete access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online Banking with Regents offers you:
- Immediate access to your business checking account and commercial loan balances
- Real time data on which checks and deposits have been posted to your account, as well as electronic images of checks and deposits posted
- Electronic Bill Pay – no more post office lines or stamps to buy
- Downloadable information into your business accounting system (i.e. QuickBooks)
- The ability to transfer funds between your Regents Bank accounts
- Stop Payment Requests
- Issuance of Wire Transfer instructions
- Private Email messaging to Regents for account inquiries
- Check re-ordering
- Viewable and downloadable copies of your Regents Bank statements
Electronic Statements (E-Statements) from Regents give you 24/7 access to your monthly statements, anytime and anywhere. No more paper statements, protection from mailbox theft and are environmentally friendly. If you decide you’d like a hard copy of a particular statement you can just hit the print button on your computer or contact us and we’ll get your paper statement to you promptly.
Current customers can enroll simply by logging in and clicking on “E-Documents” at the top of the home page. The instructions will then walk you through. As always, we’re here to help and answer any questions you have about E-Statements and the enrollment process. Your E-Statement will then be available for your next statement cycle. Our business banking clients’ statements and notices can be e-mailed to up to three additional recipients to facilitate the flow of important financial information within the business.
Current Regents Bank customers can sign up for Online Banking by completing a simple form at any branch or calling (858) 729-7700. To open a personal or business checking account, please visit one of our offices, which are conveniently located throughout San Diego County in La Jolla, Carlsbad, downtown San Diego, El Cajon and Vancouver, WA. It will be our pleasure to work with you personally and help you select the account that is right for you.
Posted on September 30, 2011, in Banking Services and tagged business accounting, Business Banking, business checking account, carlsbad, commercial loan, el cajon, electronic statements, la jolla, online banking, Regents Bank, san diego, Vancouver WA, wire transfer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.